What cruel jest it would be If soul mates exist, and it was that as whole ex you thought you could save. I mean, even those assholes would have one…
Lesbian does not mean “probably going to hit on you”.
Homosexual isn’t a horny caricature trying to fuck you.
Get over yourself.
Bisexual does not mean “wants to have a threeway.”
Pansexual doesn’t mean ‘fuck everything and anything’.
Asexual doesn’t mean “just never had sex with you.”
Heterosexual doesn’t mean ‘I’m an asshole and bi/trans/homophobic.’
"Sometimes you meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you’re in love or you’re partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don’t know if that makes me believe in coincidence, or fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something."
when i was younger i had a really bad fear of vampires when i was going to sleep so my older brother gave me a watch that he set to like 8 hours ahead so that it was always daytime on the watch when i was asleep and he told me it would confuse the vampires and they would think it was daytime and get scared of the sun and leave me alon
Your brother is the best
One unvaccinated child was patient zero of a measles epidemic
In a recent article published in Pediatrics, researchers investigated a measles outbreak in Minnesota in 2011. The authors, lead by Pamala Gahr of the Minnesota Department of Health, determined that the outbreak began when an unvaccinated 2-year-old travelled to Kenya, where he contracted the measles virus. (…)
According to the researchers, 21 cases of measles were identified. Of those, 16 individuals were not vaccinated, of whom 9 were age-eligible to be vaccinated with the MMRV (or MMR) vaccine. Of those nine children who were unvaccinated and contracted measles, seven were not vaccinated because of parental safety concerns. Gahr stated that this was consistent with a striking decline in MMR accept ache among Minnesota’s large Somali population. For example, in 2004, over 90% of Somali children in Minnesota were on schedule with the MMR vaccines. By 2010, that rate had dropped to 54%.
I want to reiterate a small point, because it keeps showing up on the zombie tropes of the antivaccination crowd. Sixteen out of the 21 individuals who contract the measles virus were not vaccinated.
VACCINATE YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN
and if you’re not going to at least do everyone a favour ESPECIALLY those travelling for long hours in tiny tin cans and DON’T FUCKING TRAVEL with your little disease spreading gremlins
PSA: please vaccinate your children and stop being selfish irrational dangerous flat-earther pricks.
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey."
Alice came to a fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" She asked.
"Where do you want to go?" Responded the Cheshire Cat.
"I don’t know." Alice answered.
"Then," Said the cat. "It doesn’t matter.""
Alice in Wonderland