*sniffle* finals week.
So it’s finals week.
Bursar says I owe 314 random dollars.
My friend’s life is being threatened.
I’m getting sick.
And another personal thing that is getting me on edge, that I can’t fix by myself.
Life sucks balls.
hilariousaccidental pun in my history exam;
“Henry VIII’s marriage to Catherine Howard was cut short in February 1542”
I am a terrible person
No you’re not a bad person, that’s nothing worth losing your head over.
It was a decent enough pun, but a lack-luster execution.
Nice job, guys. I’m laughing my head off.
oMG WHAT IS HEIR?????
I’m never going to escape this text post
"I remember one time we were in Cologne, Germany, and at the very top of this Gothic cathedral, one of the wonders of the world, and someone’s phone went off, and there was the song. Our vibraphone player grew up in Austria, so he speaks German, and he said in German to this girl, “If I tell you something will you promise not to scream?” She said, “Yeah, I guess.” And so he said, “The person that wrote that song is right there. He’s the goofy guy in the silly hoodie.” She didn’t believe us, but anyway it was the craziest thing to hear a song that I’ve written in mom’s basement and all of a sudden here I am in Germany. It was insane."
you know, i’m a raging lesbian and i was never distracted by what other girls in my classes were wearing in high school. this is a male problem, not an “attracted to women” problem.
This is an “inability to respect women” problem.
Which is a male problem.
Well, likely a cismale problem, because cismen never had to experience being treated like women.
Spock and Kirk's relationship in a nutshell
- Spock: don't do the thing
- Kirk: I'M GOING TO DO THE THING
- (I work in a Coffee Shop. I was on break in the lobby when a couple walks in. Directly behind them is a cute little boy in Batman costume.)
- Me: “Oh my God! It’s BATMAN!”
- (The boy stops, strikes a pose and starts looking around menacingly. After a few seconds, he approaches the counter.)
- Mother: “Jeff, would you like a chocolate milk?”
- Boy: “I am not Jeff. I am The Batman.”
- Mother: “The Batman, would you like a chocolate milk?”
- Boy: “Yes. Yes, The Batman would.”
- (The couple pays while the boy sits down with his chocolate milk. He keeps a stern look on his face as he sips the drink.)
- Boy: *sips* “Gotham is safe.”
Physical and sexual abuse. Too many hospital and near death experiences. Two life threatening surgeries, and possible paralization.
I fucking made it through all this.
I’m graduating after six ridiculously hard years.
For the first time in my life, I feel like my abuse is over. I know it sounds silly but I never felt free of it. Not until just now. Because not only is he not here. Not only did I get him to leave… I made something of myself. The something that I didn’t think was possible because he made me feel so low. I felt I was fighting a losing battle this entire time. I feel like I’ve just invalidated every argument he ever made.
And as a survivor, I can tell you that it’s a feeling you’re not sure will ever happen.
I straight up just burst into tears. It’s the first time in too long that I actually felt, not just thought, that I am someone.
- TV: "Carry on my--"
- Me: SCREECHES